MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) previously called Fundamental Sulfur, with the addition of just enough vitamin C to assist its assimilation and function in the body, helps to alter the cross-linking process in collagen, thus reducing the Dupuytren’s nodule and cord material, and makes the finger contractures more flexible and softer.
Very popular; it is used in almost all Dupuytren’s plans. The only product PDI has found to contain 25 mcg of molybdenum, which are included in this tablet to assist sulfur absorption and metabolism in the body.
In addition, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane helps support joint comfort and supplies an excellent source of sulfur to help ensure the body’s ability to synthesize collagen for connective tissue health and maintain cell membrane flexibility. For this reason, if you also have joint pain or joint flexibility difficulty due to arthritis you have an additional reason to use this product.
Sulfur levels can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with psychological and physical stress, fatigue and susceptibility to disease.
- An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
- Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells in the body.
- Holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
- Joint comfort
- Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health
- Circulation, by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels
- Gastrointestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels
- The structure and function of many significant compounds including hormones, immunoglobulins, and important sulfur containing amino acids
- Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
Methylsulfonylmethane 1,000 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Recommended use can go up to 3 capsules, 3 times daily as needed.