Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options
First – be conservative. Don’t work backwards.
Of all the Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options available, use hand surgery last. Many people do surgery first. When the surgery goes bad, as happens more often than you would imagine, it is not possible to truly reverse surgery. Any attempt at correction will eventually make matters worse. It is not always the fault of the surgeon, although sometimes it is.
You see, because you have Dupuytren’s contracture, your hand makes more scar tissue than it should when it cut or injured. That is why a DC hand will respond to surgery with an even greater amount of new collagen and fibrin. Unfortunately, that is the nature of Dupuytren’s contracture: When disturbed, the DC hand makes collagen and fibrin. Bad things happen when DC tissue is cut. So, don’t disturb it. It will only create new a greater patterns of scar tissue to eventually give rise to new and greater hand problems. That spells post-surgical side effects and complications. That is why it is smart to be conservative with Dupuytren’s contracture.
Do the logical thing. First, use all available safe and conservative Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options and do it well. DCI has shown that many people can make moderate to marked improvement with the different DCI treatment plans, especially the large plan. Since 2002 we receive 8-10 reports of moderate to marked improvement of palm nodules and finger cords when using the large plan, for each report of failure. Surgery makes sense only after conservative therapy options fail.
Natural Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options work best in combination
Get started here: Dupuytren’s contracture treatment.
DCI conducted five research projects between 2004-2021. We learned several new treatment concepts, and confirmed many old ideas, about reducing Dupuytren’s contracture nodules and cords. Time and again we saw that smaller treatment plans – using just one vitamin or nutrient – even he important ones like vitamin E, L-arginine or PABA – have little to no effect on the fibrous tissue of DC. It is only when used in combination, the more the better, that tissue change can occur.
In addition, we made a big discovery. We determined that when a person finds the right combination and dosage of natural Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options, the small positive tissues change in the DC fibrous tissue – proof of healing and repair – can be surprisingly rapid and dramatic. This means it is important to carefully evaluate the exact size, shape, density and degree of adhesion (SSDD) of the fibrous tissue in the first place. Early progress is small and builds on itself. Simply put, you cannot find what you are not looking for. So, every 7-10 days you measure and evaluate the SSDD in great detail. You must know more about your own fibrous palm tissue than your doctor. You cannot guess. You must know the exact SSDD because it guides all treatment decisions you will make.
DCI customers say they like our treatment approach because they feel confident they know what they are doing. They finally feel in control of a bad situation.
DCI treatment approach of combing therapies is unique
Our approach is much more organized and aggressive than popping a few pills and hoping for something good to happen. We take DC seriously. People like our organized and aggressive approach to DC treatment:
- Fundamentally, DCI focuses treatment on the person with DC. We work to increase your ability to heal and repair your DC better than you are now.
- DCI uses many different Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options at the same time for 2-3 months of intensive work to support tissue healing. We have a unique system of increasing the intensity of treatment to favor a positive change – improvement – of the abnormal DC tissue. Like a general going into war, we aggressively attack the problem from many directions.
- Use highest quality, research grade vitamins, minerals, enzymes and otherer therapies. This work is too difficult and too important to trust bargains.
- Closely monitor the abnormal tissue for improvement from beginning to end. You will monitor and compare the SSDD of the abnormal fibrous tissue for changes as you slowly and carefully increase the intensity of all Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options. You will not hope and guess you are better. You will confidently know how to watch it happen.
- Demand small, positive, measurable proof of improvement of the fibrous tissue within 10-14 days after making a change in the therapy plan. If the abnormal tissue does not improve, you will know how to modify your treatment approach so the abnormal tissue can respond better.
- DCI provides detailed notes and instructions how to correctly follow the DCI treatment protocol.
Sure, everyone likes the idea of using natural therapies to safely help their palm nodules and finger cords. But they don’t know where to start. Actually, it is a simple idea, but it must be done in the right way. Taking a bit of this and that, every now and then, for a short while, has never helped anyone reduce their Dupuytren’s contracture.
When you work with DCI you receive complete instructions how to correctly use what you have ordered. Very few people need to ask any questions.
DCI has a unique and time-tested strategy for using plan of variety of effective Dupuytren’s contracture treatment options. Get started here: Dupuytren’s contracture treatment.