DCI Dupuytren’s contracture home treatment uses many different internal and external natural therapies at the same time. Basically, the idea is to “gang up” on the fibrous palm lump. This strategy throws everything you can against the fibrous Dupuytren’s contracture tissue to overwhelm it. We combine nutrients (vitamin E, PABA, l-arginine etc.) for soft tissue healing, fibrin-eating enzymes, plus things like stretching, ultrasound, DMSO, etc. No one else does it like DCI. Aggressively supplying a large group of so many therapy items at the same time makes the DCI concept different – and effective.
Our strategy is more inclusive than using vitamin E alone, as many doctors suggest. A single nutrient (like vitamin E or acetyl-L-carnitine) is never as successful to remove the fibrous palm lump, as a combination of nutrients.
As a result, we receive reports of 8-10 people who use our large plan saying they have moderate to marked improvement of the palm lump and finger cord, for every single report of failure. Those are great results.
DCI tells you how to do it
You will be impressed with the amount of helpful information you will receive:
- Every plan for home treatment for Dupuytren’s contracture comes with 12-14 pages of detailed notes. No one says they do not know how to use their natural Dupuytren’s contracture treatment plan after reading these instructions.
- Stay organized, motivated and in control of your treatment plan with detailed outlines that explain each therapy you use.
- How to increase the intensity of treatment, safely and effectively. If you wish, share this information with your local physician, so he/she will know what you are doing.
- How to evaluate your hand for improvement, based on the size, shape, density and degree of adhesion of the Dupuytren’s contracture fibrous tissue. As a result, you will know exactly how much progress you are making, and how to manage your natural therapy dosages correctly.
- Lastly, a worksheet to create and follow your treatment schedule, and keep notes about the palm lump at each stage of treatment. There is no guessing with the DCI method.