Dupuytrens contracture treated with non-needle Genesen Acutouch Pointers
Acupuncture can be used to treat Dupuytren contracture. And DCI’s acupuncturist devised this simple and easy-to-learn non-needle technique to bring advanced acupuncture treatment for at-home use. Anyone with Dupuytrens contracture can now receive the benefit of an excellent at-home acupuncture treatment, using the Genesen Acutouch Pointer system. The technique that is directly applied to the hand can be learned quickly with the instructions that DCI includes with each set of Genesen Acutouch pointers, for convenient treatment with minimal loss of time or expense.This is perhaps the most direct and innovative method
DCI has the Genesen Acutouch Therapy instrument available to treat Dupuytren contracture. It enables anyone with this limiting hand condition to do some really exciting and advanced work in the comfort and privacy of home.
Dupuytrens contracture can be treated with the non-needle
Genesen Acutouch instrument to promote tissue healing and repair
Genesen Acutouch Pointers – Acupuncture Made Easy
If you can hold a pen – and that’s all you really have to do – you can treat your Dupuytrens contracture!
Genesen Acutouch Pointers are the future of Alternative Medicine in the 21st century. The power of ancient Chinese Chi energy healing and acupuncture – without the problems of needles – is within your reach.
Genesen Acutouch Pointers are high-technology instruments (1), ideal for at-home non-needle “chi” energy therapy. Inside each Acutouch Pointer is award-winning technology (2), providing the home or professional user with a compact, portable and convenient way to safely and efficiently treat over 220 ailments, injuries and conditions. Genesen Acutouch Pointers look remarkably like “BIC pens”, yet can focus three forms of natural energy into the body without piercing or penetrating the skin – totally non-invasive, painless and remarkably effective; perfect for at-home use.
Dupuytrens contracture is well-suited for easy non-needle
Genesen Acutouch instrument treatment
No artificial or external power source is required – no batteries to replace and no electrical current to connect – Genesen Acutouch relies uses an infinite supply of natural, atmospheric energy. The three forms natural energy that are harnessed by Genesen Acutouch are:
• Far infrared rays – collected from the atmosphere all around us, even in the dark, by a patented optical lens at the top of each Pointer
• Anions – from a pure carbon source within each Pointer
• Magnetic energy – from a strong magnet within each
The Genesen Acutouch Pointer system is the most innovative and significant discovery in the field of Alternative Medicine in last 100 years. It allows any person interested in Alternative Medicine to easily move “chi”, using the unlimited supply of natural energy form three sources. However, even more exciting, the greatest feature of the Genesen Acutouch Pointer is that treatment with it is so nearly fool-proof, that a layperson (following simple instructions that are provided) can easily perform at-home self-care any time and any where. Because this instrument harnesses three separate forms of energy at once, with minimal learning time and effort, anyone can begin performing a powerful and effective acupuncture self-applied treatment at home with the Genesen Acutouch Pointers, the very first day.
Acutouch Pointers are powerful
The most important consideration for both the professional acupuncturist and the layperson who choose to use the Acutouch Pointer is that it has such a deep and wide area of energy transmission that it is difficult to make a mistake with it. The effective treatment diameter of the Acutouch Pointer tip is 50 mm (2 inches), so that it is not necessary to be absolutely accurate in locating the treatment point. This 2 inch treatment zone is in sharp contrast to the accuracy required for a convention needle acupuncture treatment in which the needle must be within 1/16 inch of a treatment point.This 2 inch range of effectiveness is what makes the Acutouch instrument such a perfect tool for the layperson for self-treatment. Because it is not necessary to be exactly on a treatment point with this instrument, there is no need to be more than just close to a point for it to be stimulated effectively. No other kind of acupuncture instrument can make this claim, or is so handy for the layperson.
It is for this very reason that the Genesen Acutouch Pointers are perfect for at-home Alternative Medicine therapy.
Dupuytrens contracture is easy to treat even if both hands are severely flexed.
This is the ideal home care system for Dupuytrens contracture.
Genesen Acutouch Pointers are easy to use
If you can hold a pen, you can use the Genesen Acutouch Pointer. To use the Genesen Acutouch Pointers, simply hold the 24 Kt gold tips of each instrument on the skin for 20-120 seconds at each area to be treated. It’s as easy as that!
To select points for treatment, simply refer to the diagrams and explanations offered for XXX conditions discussed in the User’s Manual. The drawings are clear and accurate. You merely look up your problem, match the location to the suggested points of treatment, and hold your Pointers in place.
Purchase you set of set of Genesen Acutouch Pointer therapy pens.
Genesen Acutouch Pointers are economical
A single office visit with a respected Master Acupuncturist can cost $100-$225. A complete Genesen Acutouch Pointer kit with User’s Manual costs $399. Thus, after the 4th or 5th use of the Pointers, they are saving money each time they are used.
Genesen Acutouch Pointers are convenient
In China and all parts of the East when acupuncture treatment is used to treat a serious problem, it is done daily until health is restored. In order for acupuncture treatment to be most successful it is done frequently – often seven days a week – until health is restored. But no acupuncturist in the U.S. works seven days a week! To apply that same intense and frequent care in the Western setting would be possible only if it was self-administered. If it were available, the cost and inconvenience would be beyond reason. The Genesen Acutouch Pointer addresses the need for frequent care, since it can be used daily – just like in China – whenever a convenient time becomes available while you are watching TV, resting in bed or talking on the telephone!
Let Genesen Acutouch Pointer therapy expand your health horizons, save you time and money, and help you feel better – all while you conveniently help yourself and family members, any where, any day of the year, at any time of the day.
Order your Genesen Acutouch Pointer kit now!
GENESEN ACUTOUCH POINTER THERAPY SYSTEM – TOTALLY UNIQUE AND LIGHT-YEARS AHEAD OF THE OTHERS
There are many good reasons to use magnet therapy.
The use of magnetic therapy was recorded by the Chinese in the Yellow Emperor’s Book of Internal Medicine, written in 2500 B.C. Every culture that has ever existed has used the healing effects of magnetic therapy; its health benefits have been rediscovered again and again throughout history, just as the American public is first learning of this ancient Alternative Medicine technique.
Millions of Americans use natural alternative medicine. Worldwide, over 100 million people use magnetic therapy: 30 million in Japan alone, where 10 million sleep on magnetic beds to counter the effect of stress, fatigue, arthritis, sciatica, carpal tunnel, asthma, migraines, and more.”
And there are equally many good reasons to buy magnet therapy of a particular kind – Genesen Acutouch Pointer therapy. This is 21st century technology that is totally unlike any other magnet therapy device and light-years ahead of all the others in its ability to deliver remarkable therapeutic benefit.
Here are some of the great reasons to use the magnet therapy that is available from Genesen Acutouch Pointer system:
1. A unique combination of three types of simultaneous energy therapy delivered deep into selected areas of the body: bio-magnetic stimulation, far infra-ed light therapy and anion 9negative ion) therapy. The combined effect is superior to any of these received alone.
2. Acutouch Pointer stimulation is a way of delivering a non-needle acupuncture treatment, and is therefore painless and safe.
3. Simplicity of technique. Nothing technical or difficult to memorize; lots of pictures to follow. “If you can hold a pen, you can use the Genesen Acutouch Pointers.”
4. Privacy and convenience. Can be done at any time at home.
5. Economy. With the cost of an acupuncture office visit averaging $65-125 per visit (and over $200 with well-known Masters), the cost of the Genesen instrument is quickly returned after just a few uses.
6. Effectiveness of point stimulation. The Genesen Acutouch instrument is manufactured to ISO9002 standards, the product carries CE certification as a Class 1 medical device. It causes penetration of chi to pass down through the gold tips (coated in 20 microns of 24K gold for optimum hygiene, performance and response) into the body to a depth of 25mm (1 inch).
Purchase you set of set of Genesen Acutouch Pointer therapy pens.
For more information and ideas about using acupuncture together in an Alternative Medicine treatment plan, click Create a Dupuytrens Treatment Plan.
1. Pickart, L. Copper-peptides for Tissue Regeneration. Speciality Chemicals Oct. 9, 2002, 29-31.
2. Simeon, Emonard, The tripeptide-copper complex GHK-Cu stimulates matrix metalloproteinases 2 expression by fibroblast cultures. Hornebeck & Maquart Laboratoire de Biochimie-UPRESA CNRS 6021, Faculte de Medecine, Reims, France. Life Sci 2000 Sep 22;67(18):2257-65
3. The effect of copper tripeptide and tretinoin on growth factor production in a serum-free fibroblast model. McCormack, M., Nowak KC, Koch, J. Arch Facial Plast Surg 2001; 3: 28-32
4. Oddos, T, Jumeau-Lafond, A. Requirement of Copper and Tripeptide Glycyl-L-Histidyl-L-Lysine Complex Formation for Collagen Synthesis Activity in Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts.; Val de Reuil, France, Ries, G, Johnson & Johnson, Dusseldorf, Germany. Abstract P72, American Academy of Dermatology Meeting, February 2002
5. Buffoni, Pino and Dal Pozzo. Effect of tripeptide-copper complexes on the process of skin wound healing and on cultured fibroblasts. (Department of Pharmacology, University of Florence, Firenze, Italy) Arch Int Pharmacodyn Ther 1995 330(3):345-60
6. Simeon; Monier; Emonard; Gillery; Birembaut. Expression and activation of matrix metalloproteinases in wounds: modulation by the tripeptide-copper complex glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine- Cu2+. Hornebeck and Maquart (Faculte de Medecine, Reims, France). J Invest Dermatol 1999 112(6):957-64
7. Farquharson C, Robins SP. Immunolocalization of collagen types I, III and IV, elastin and fibronectin within the heart of normal and copper-deficient rats. J Comp Pathol. 1991 Apr;104(3):245-55. Biochemistry Division, Rowett Research Institute, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, Scotland.