Ultrasound machine – 3MHz
Ultrasound treatment for Dupuytren’s contracture and Peyronie’s disease
3MHz – Model HS-3040 – Bellaire Industry
• Only portable 3MHz ultrasound machine with stainless steel sound head
• Only portable 3MHz ultrasound machine with FDA 510K clearance for medical use
• Delivers dependable 3MHz (3 million waves per second) frequency that is ideal for treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture or Peyronie’s disease problem, rather than 1MHz frequency that is preferred for deeper tissue, arthritis and large joint treatment – the 3MHz unit will deliver the needed therapeutic energy where it is needed; a 1MHz machine cannot do what is needed for DC and PD
• Select either continuous or pulsed setting
• Two different power settings available:
• U.S.A. – 24V DC, and 110V AC
• International standard settings – 24V DC, and 230V AC
Practically all US machines sold on the internet are 1MHz units; they are so popular and common because they are designed to treat deep tissue joint pain that is covered with many layers of heavy tissue (knees, hips, shoulders), whiplash neck injury, most kinds of arthritis, and heavy muscle pain problems. But the 1MHz size machine is not ideal for Dupuytren’s contracture or Peyronie’s disease.
Dupuytren’s contracture and Peyronie’s disease are relatively superficial soft tissue problems, since the dense fibrous tissue is found much closer to the surface of the body. For this reason the 1MHz machines penetrate too deeply to be most effective for tissue problems that are close to the skin surface like Dupuytren’s contracture and Peyronie’s disease. For this reason any US machine used to treat Dupuytrens and Peyronies must have a particular frequency range to keep the therapeutic effect closer to the skin surface where the DC and PD problems are located. This is where the 3MHz US machines come in. The 3 MHz units are designed to be used for superficial tissue problems and cosmetic problems like facial wrinkles and skin discoloration.
Ultrasound has three primary benefits that can be helpful to Dupuytren’s contracture and Peyronie’s disease:
1. Speeding up the healing process from the increase in blood flow in the treated area.
2. Decrease in pain from the reduction of swelling and edema.
3. Gentle massage of the area of fibrous tissue formation to soften nodules, cords and scar tissue.
These benefits are achieved by the thermal and non-thermal vibration and cavitation effects of ultrasound that stimulate repair of cell membranes.
This ultrasound machine is a medical device intended for use only under direct medical approval and supervision. Please discuss the use of ultrasound therapy in the treatment of your Dupuytren’s contracture with your medical doctor in regard to appropriateness, technique, safety, and intended results. Please get your doctor’s approval before ordering. Online Natural Healthcare LLC and Dr. Herazy will assume you have talked to your doctor and gotten approval for ultrasound treatment to be used in your case, or you will not order this medical device.
Contact or coupling gel is needed to treat with ultrasound. Mineral oil or ultrasound coupling gel can be used, but for PD and DC the best is DMSO gel because it delivers other therapeutic benefits. If you haven’t used DMSO previously, click HERE to learn more.
To get the most out of your ultrasound therapy, add a bottle with your order.