DONA maximum stretgth glucosamine sulfate – 1500 mg, 30 PACKETS, POWDER form, 30-day supply
This is the powder form of DONA crystalline glucosamine sulfate for those who prefer not to swallow pills. Simply ear open a single packet of DONA glucosamine sulfate, mix in water or juice, and drink.
Dr. Herazy has osteoarthritis like a lot of people in their 60s. He was encouraged by one of his Peyronie’s disease friends (“Thanks, Chuck”) to try DONA for his arthritis pain and stiffness. Within two weeks Dr. Herazy found the first lasting relief in over 20 years of trying dozens of different therapies. Because he is excited about his own tremendous results with DONA, and because many people with Dupuytren contracture also have arthritis, he decided to make DONA available to DCI customers.
DONA – “World’s Most Prescribed Glucosamine Sulfate”
- Now available in the U.S. without prescription; DONA is a drug in many parts of the world.
- DONA is glucosamine sulfate, a key building block for your body to make cartilage. Healthy cartilage keeps your joints flexible and free of pain — and that makes just about everything you do easier and feel better.
- Only glucosamine sulfate proven effective in two 3-year controlled clinical studies to:
- Promote healthy cartilage.*
- Lubricate joints.*
- Support joint mobility and flexibility.*
- Protect cartilage.*
- DONA is the glucosamine sulfate with the most clinical proof. All glucosamine sulfate supplements claim to improve joint health. Doesn’t it make sense to depend on the one used in 90 percent of all studies? The one that’s shown to be effective and safe? Well, now you can–with DONA.
- DONA has the proven science leading to better joint motion. Two recent landmark 3-year studies show that DONA can improve joint flexibility and, more importantly, rebuild and maintain joint health.* Leading medical journals like The Lancet warn that without head-to-head trials, other glucosamine products may not have the same benefits as DONA.
- Prescription strength, prescription quality. DONA was developed by a pharmaceutical company in Europe, where it’s actually a prescription medicine. In fact, DONA is the number one prescribed glucosamine sulfate in over 60 countries. That means DONA is made under strict pharmaceutical standards, but here you can get DONA off the shelf.
Take two DONA caplets daily with water or juice. Recommendation: Due to its mechanism of action, it may take 1-2 weeks, or possibly longer, to notice any effects. Optimal effects on joint mobility have been observed after 12 weeks of daily administration. Store in a cool, dry place.
Questions and answers:
I tried glucosamine sulfate before and nothing happened; it didn’t work for me before, so why should I try DONA?
DONA is different. You have to take my word on this. DONA is the glucosamine sulfate that is used in the scientific trials that get the great results, because of its unique formula and high quality. When you use other glucosamine sulfate products, they are not the same as DONA. You have to try DONA to know for sure if glucosamine sulfate will work for you.
Why haven’t I heard of DONA if it’s been researched for years?
DONA is new only in the U.S. and Canada, where it was introduced in 2001. But it’s been a prescription medicine around the world for over 10 years. In fact, it’s the number one prescribed glucosamine sulfate in 60 countries. However, DONA is available here without a prescription.
American drug companies are more interested in promoting products that treat the symptoms of arthritis – pain, stiffness, swelling. DONA helps to rebuild cartilage along the damaged joints to reduce pain, stiffness and swelling. DONA takes a different approach, and to me, this has made a difference with me that nothing else has and it makes sense to me.
Is DONA the same as other joint supplements?
No. In fact, DONA is the glucosamine sulfate used in over 90 percent of the studies showing the effectiveness and safety of this supplement. Without head-to-head clinical studies comparing DONA with other glucosamine products, it’s impossible to attribute DONA’s benefits to being just another glucosamine sulfate compound.
Does DONA work right away?
Although you may feel some relief from joint stiffness in as little as two weeks, you won’t actually be getting the full benefit of DONA before three months. Because DONA helps rebuild cartilage, it is not just hiding your pain and stiffness – it is actually making your joints different and this takes time. Because DONA helps rebuild cartilage, it continues working for you as long as you take it.
Who should take DONA?
Anyone who would like to keep their joints healthy and flexible. Almost all of the studies with DONA were done on people suffering from osteoarthritis, so the beneficial results were shown with these sufferers in particular. Remember, too, that while most medicines recommended for osteoarthritis may reduce joint inflammation, DONA also helps rebuild and maintain the actual joint tissue.
Since glucosamine sulfate is an amino sugar, will it affect people with diabetes?
In both short-term and long-term studies (3 years), glucosamine sulfate did not raise glucose levels, even in diabetics.
I’ve heard glucosamine sulfate is made from shellfish. Will DONA affect people with this allergy?
No. DONA is highly purified and doesn’t contain the elements that might cause allergic reactions. However, as with any medicine or supplement, if you experience side effects, you should speak with your doctor.
How is DONA sold?
DONA is available in a 30-day supply of measured powder packets or caplets.
What is the difference between DONA powder and DONA caplets?
Some people have trouble swallowing (a pair of) 750 mg pills and so choose DONA powder; they stir it into water, juice, or their favorite beverage before drinking it.
Others are phenylketonurics, and so choose DONA caplets. Both DONA Powder and DONA Capsules provide the same amount of glucosamine sulfate (1500 mg per packet or pair of caplets) and are equally potent. We here don’t really have a favorite. Sometimes, we’ll go back and forth from day-to-day, depending on our mood. Choose whichever you’re most comfortable with.
Is your DONA fresh?
Yes! We are a large seller of DONA so we are always getting shipments directly from the manufacturer, Rotta Pharmaceuticals. Our usual DONA expiration dates are often 18 months from purchase.
How long will it take to ship my order?
About 90% of orders are shipped out the same day the order is received, and the other 10% go out the next day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease