Massage and Exercise
Massage and Exercise
The goal of the DCI massage and exercise CD video is an increased potential for health and repair of soft tissue in Dupuytrens contracture. There are two ways in which massage and exercise can work together (along with the many other suggestions outlined on this website) to increase the healing capacity of the body.
1. Increase blood and lymphatic fluid circulation to the upper extremities. More blood flow to the hands brings in greater oxygen to the area around the scar, which enhances the oxygen-dependent monoamine oxidase activity, which, in turn, prevents or causes regression of tissue fibrosis. More lymphatic flow from the hands removes toxic products from the injured and scarred tissue as it attempts to heal.
2. Increase energy movement in the arms and hands; in this case the subtle energy known to Chinese medicine and the martial arts as “Chi” or “Qi”.
Dupuytrens contracture can be helped by gentle and direct massage and exercise;
learn how to follow a safe and effective program on the one hour CD that has been created
just for Dupuytrens contracture sufferers by DCI
Good blood circulation and maximal levels of body energy are two areas of health and healing that are frequently overlooked and misunderstood. Here’s the whole idea in a nutshell: Strong bodies with good circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid tend to be healthier and heal better than weak bodies with poor circulation. This concept just makes sense, and most of us can relate to examples of this in everyday life. DCI has produced a professionally made CD that demonstrates a problem-specific massage and exercise program for Dupuytrens contracture. In this instructional CD the focus is to the arms and hands, and assumes that while the rest of your body may or may not be out of shape and in trouble generally, it is most likely in poor shape in the upper extremities just because you have Dupuytrens contracture.
Isometric exercise for the arm muscles in general, and hand muscles in particular. The goal of this exercise program is to improve the blood and lymphatic circulation in the arms. Blood is life and life is healing. Learn how to correctly perform isometric exercise, whenever and wherever it is convenient to you – without anyone knowing that you are doing them. Our video explains it all in clear detail.
Nei gung, a unique and invigorating exercise activity practiced by 100s of millions of Chinese people every day. Our master acupuncturist has devised a simple and easy routine to bring energy to a group of specific acupuncture points that have been selected specifically for DUPUYTRENS CONTRACTURE. This CD makes it fun and easy to get the juices flowing; makes a difference you can feel on the first day you use this technique.
Acupressure massage, used in conjunction with Nei gung, is a method to manually stimulate acupuncture points that have been selected to increase energy to the upper extremities. Allow our resident acupuncturist to explain in considerable detail where the points you need to stimulate are located, and then follow along as he demonstrates how to bring energy to these points that are vital to your male health.
DUPUYTRENS CONTRACTURE Connection
This CD is specific to the problem of Dupuytrens contracture and clearly demonstrates ways to improve blood flow, lymphatic drainage and what the Chinese would call the circulation of Chi. This CD has a strong emphasis to the Oriental methods of improving circulation of blood and energy flow in the body.
Dupuytrens contracture massage and exercise that is described on the one hour CD,
made by DCI, “Massage & Exercise for Dupuytrens Contracture” can be done
by someone else for you or you can do it on your self, which ever is more convenient
It is generally accepted that exercise is good for an area that is ailing. Why not the hands in particular for this problem? Even though exercise is always part of any rehab and correction program in other problem areas, no one else discusses or advises the need to tonify and strengthen this important tissue. It is vital to maintain good blood flow and lymphatic drainage to improve tissue health and repair. Get busy, get stronger, get well. Add yet another dimension to your treatment plan. This CD by DCI will guide you to do it correctly and effectively.
DCI prepared this 60-minute CD to explain why and how to do use these important techniques. Our very own acupuncturist will guide to the location of specific acupuncture points and how to work with them to your best health advantage. Detailed charts and diagrams are used for your review to make sure you can faithfully perform a high-level exercise and massage program. This is a professionally produced CD that will take you step-by-step through a program of four unique massage and exercise routines specially designed for invigorating the hand tissue. Since it is on CD, it can be used again and again for your instruction and review.
In addition, prepared notes with easy to read diagrams are also included with the one hour CD for maximum ease of use, and as a reminder of how to correctly perform the entire routine. Highly recommended!
| Remember the importance of diversity in your Dupuytrens contracture treatment plan. This video represents a unique element in any therapy plan for Dupuytrens contracture. There is no other therapy like the use of exercise and massage that quite literally has a direct and deliberate effect on tissues of the upper extremities. It is vital to maintain good blood flow and lymphatic drainage to improve issue health and repair of this area.
An extremely important part of any Dupuytrens contracture treatment plan.
Order your 60-minute Dupuytrens Contracture Massage and Exercise CD!
For ideas and suggestions putting massage and exercise into a treatment plan, click Create a Dupuytrens Treatment Plan.
| Why Buy from DCI?
1. Service DCI offers email support and assistance for the products and services we provide. We provide experience and interest in helping you with your problem. DCI is here to help you with questions about the products we sell. This is an extremely valuable service the others cannot possibly match.
2. Quality and Quantity Repairing the hand contractures is such an important mission. It is critical you use a high quality and quantity of nutrients. We have done the hard part selecting good companies and products. Buy with confidence.
3. Value DCI has a competitive pricing structure of which we are proud. We doubt you can find better products that deliver the quality and quantity for the prices we have set.
4. Convenience The longer you take to start treating your hand, the longer and more difficult treatment becomes, and the likelihood of success deteriorates. Everything you need is here, right now, in one place.